South African National Parks 2020 Internship programme Applications are hereby invited from graduate who completed their tertiary qualification and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00.
SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme. Requirements:
• Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the below- mentioned discipline/fields of study
• Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme.
The following qualifications are required:
• Human Resource Management
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Accounting Sciences
• Information Technology with specialization in Network Security
• Supply Chain Management
• Public Relations/ Journalism/ Communications Sciences
How to Apply:
• Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV certified copies of: Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications, and ID.
• All applications should clearly indicate the relevant Field of study.
• Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
• Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
• It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
• All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
• SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
• Manual applications will not be accepted
• Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
• Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
Enquiries: Kindly contact Nomawethu Dudumashe on (012) 426 5041
. Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful